Wednesday, February 8, 2012

5 Languages of Love


































What type of love that you would prefer to have? Touch, Time, Affirmation, Present or Action?
Everyone have their own loving style. Some people feel love when people touch them, and some people feel love when people give them present.
For me, I think 'time' and 'action' are really important . Usually, I am afraid to be alone, and I love to chat with my friends. This usually make me feel warm and happy. The least important one for me is 'presents' because I think usually people could give you present whenever they feel like to. It doesn't really meant too much for me. I still remember the time when I was in 7th grade, the whole class have celebrated for my birthday, and even teacher give us free time during that day. It was really sweet, and that, I considered to be the 'action' of love. Even though, that year I didn't received a lot of presents, but I felt complete already!
I think it is interesting to know what kind of love style you are. If you are not sure about that, you can try out the test at http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=5lovelanguages. It helps you to understand yourself more, and it helps in your relationship too.

1 comment:

  1. TOAST Score (see http://goo.gl/bC1yp for more info): 12/12.

    T: 3/3.
    O: 2/2.
    A: 2/2.
    S: 2/2.
    T: 3/3. Great job. It's so fun to learn about how you think!

    ReplyDelete